*There are more networking events to come! Check back for updates.
Monday and Tuesday
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
LeadingAge Denver is the largest event in aging services. Let us help you find the people who share your professional interests or have a similar role as you do. Before you head out for some Denver nightlife, join us on Monday and Tuesday for a glass of wine and some catching up with colleagues. Designed to capitalize on being in person for member to member sharing.
- Adult Day and HCBS
- Affordable Housing
- Assisted Living
- Continuing Care at Home
- Facility Managers
- Finance Professionals
- Global Ageing Network
- Governance/Trustees Sponsored by
- Home and Community Based Care
- Hospice and Home Health
- HR Professionals Sponsored by
- Leaders of Color
- Life Plan Communities
- Managed Care (Tuesday only)
- Marketing Professionals (Monday only)
- Media & Public Relations (Tuesday only)
- Next Gen Professionals
- Nursing Homes Sponsored by
- Quality and Risk Management (Monday only)
- Single Site Life Plan Communities
Tuesday 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Member Network Meetings
Member network meetings are content centric programs and facilitated conversation for educational purposes around areas of professional interest.
Click here to learn about the Leaders of Color Network Program, which includes a Business Meeting and other curated programming.
Check back here on the event app listing for more information on Member Network events planned!