All concurrent sessions and keynotes for the 2022 Annual Meeting are approved for a total of 15.0 continuing education credits for nursing home/assisted living administrators and finance professionals.
- Choice of over 140 Sessions (1.0 credit hours each)
- Member Site Visits (2.0 credit hours each)
- 2 Keynote Presentations (2.0 credit hours each)
Questions? Please contact [email protected]
TO OBTAIN CE CREDITS
- To be eligible for CEs, you must be registered in a CE-eligible category and provide the required CE information on your registration form. In addition, you must be present for the full duration of each session; attendance cannot be granted for late arrivals or early departures.
- To verify and track your session attendance, please record the time you arrive AND leave sessions by scanning the QR code on your name badge on the CE tablets located at the entrance of session rooms.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for attendance data to be processed and reported.
Note: LeadingAge may not be able to report your session attendance before December 15, 2022. Please check your licensure renewal date to ensure that you have adequate time to use attendance from this event and plan accordingly.
NURSING HOME and ASSISTED LIVING ADMINISTRATORS (NAB)
All concurrent sessions and keynotes are approved for 15.0 continuing education credits from NAB.Close
With the establishment of the NAB Registry, LeadingAge no longer reports to state boards. Administrators can go to the NAB Registry website to create an account, obtain your ID, and access your credit history. Approval numbers and other information related to NAB approved programs can be found here.
FINANCE PROFESSIONALS (NASBA)
LeadingAge is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. "In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour."Close
Maximum CPA Credits Available: 15.0; Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge; Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live; Knowledge Level: Intermediate; Advance Preparation/Prerequisites: The education program builds on a basic understanding of the aging services field and is most appropriate for mid-level professionals and others with a detailed knowledge of issues impacting providers of long-term services and supports.
LeadingAge provides all attendees with CE documentation that can be used to self-report session attendance to state boards, professional organizations and relevant credentialing entities.
Please select I will Self-Certify/I need a Certificate on the CE Information portion of your registration if you are seeking CEs from a credentialing organization other than NAB or NASBA.Close